Our position is to understand our customers, how smart they are and how we can help them. We try to keep things simple. People in our business talk about networking, virtual private networks, data security and buzzwords, but at the end of the day, it comes down to getting value from your investments in technology. As your valued partner, Square One can help you make more money, reduce expenses and resolve your problems through the proper use of technology.
At Square One -- we evaluate and understand your business and IT goals prior to partnering with your firm, offering cost-effective, scalable, long-term strategies and effective solutions.
As a full service IT consulting services firm and systems integrator, we offer complete, tailored solutions from concept, design and application development -- to installation, implementation, troubleshooting, security, expert service, and ongoing support. Whether it’s building, connecting, managing or protecting your technology systems and critical data -- Square One can meet your company’s IT needs.
Square One’s certified and highly experienced technology engineers continue to undergo rigorous industry training to stay current with new technology. Square One’s engineers are trained to discern good products from good product marketing -- to offer you the best technology solutions available today.
Our Promise...In many ways, you can say that our main product is customer service. It's what we work on the hardest and 100% of our staff is dedicated to this process. Beyond networks, security and infrastructure - we realize that our success is based on how well we have supported our clients. It's what matters most.
- To be accessible, friendly and helpful at all times.
- To answer the phone when you call.
- To reply to your emails and support tickets.
- To provide you with timely information regarding system incidents.
- To listen.
ExpertiseWe believe in real world experience above all, but we also understand the value of industry and vendor certifications. Our experienced and highly trained staff should be experts in the technology we are recommending and the best way to ensure that is through a continuous and rigorous certification process. We could get by without them, but you will be glad we did not. This is a sampling of the certifications that our Sales and Engineering staff has attained:
- Citrix Certified Administrator 2008 (CCA) - XenApp, Password Manager and Access Gateway
- Citrix Certified Administrator for XenServer Enterprise 2008
- Citrix Certified Sales Professional 2008 (CCSP)
- Citrix Edgesight certified
- Citrix Access Essentials certified
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE)
- Cisco CCNA
- CommVault – 6.1 – SA Level 2
- CommVault Simpana 7.0 Sales certified
- CommVault Single Instance Storage (SIS) certified
- CompTIA - A+
- Juniper Networks Sales Associate (JNSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – Desktop Deployment (DDPS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA/MCSA+M) – Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) – CRM
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Nokia Certified Security Professional (NCSP)
- Nokia Certified Security Associate (NCSA)
- Packeteer Certified Specialist
- RSA SecureWorld Certified
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Websense Web Security 101